Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Worthy: 1

I've been admittedly slack about ye olde bloggery, but I don't think anyone is losing sleep over it. Onward and upward and outward now.

In honor of getting back in the game and things that are great (summer, swimming, reading, the public library, etc.) I bring you People Worthy of Praise, No. 1 (of many?), Molly Adams.




























I met Molly in college and soon recognized her superior style, intellect, and ability to put-an-assclown-in-his-or-her-place. She now produces radio for Vocalo.org in Chicago and maintains and maddeningly interesting tumblr feed. Seems like every time I go there all I want to to is reiterate and repost the interesting stuff she's found. I especially appreciate her for keeping me updated on contemporary feminism.

So there you are, Molly Adams, worthy of praise. Alright now.

No comments: